Have you heard the exciting news? FRONTSTEPS is launching a brand new security platform for condo high-rise and residential communities, aptly named Secure. In anticipation of the upcoming launch, our Sales Engineer with almost 12 years experience in the security and hardware industry, Andy Jessen, hosted a webinar to preview Secure.
Jessen discusses how a big focus of Secure is to drive resident engagement as tools like this are only as good as number of residents using them. He highlights how easy it is to see how many of your residents are registered and using the system.
From there, Jessen walks attendees through each component of the tool, including:
- Community directory: the lifeblood of the tool which allows you to search for owners, renters, tenants, and pets quickly and easily.
- Resident profiles: the single location where you can find important information about a resident including address, access devices, pets, and vehicles.
- Visitor management: we have taken the best features and functionality from our existing products to create a best-in-class tool for distributing simplified visitor passes to guests and vendors.
- Watchlist: a community-wide list that contains photos and names of vendors, previous owners, anyone else who shouldn’t have access to the community.
- Integrated access control: within the platform you can quickly see the status of controllers and gates in real-time, so you’ll know right away if/when there are issues with your hardware.
- Credentialed access: create access levels within the community using a combination of door groups and schedules for homeowners, guests, and vendors.
- And much more!
Watch the webinar below to get your sneak peek at this exciting new tool that will completely transform the way you protect your communities.
Interested in learning more about how you can better secure your community? Get your free copy of our 7 Step Checklist for Securing Your Community.