One thing many people have been missing since the pandemic is traveling. Everyone loves those weekend getaways, or even that yearly trip to the beach with family. There are extra precautions airlines and hotels have been taking to keep travelers safe amongst all the chaos this year.
Traveling during COVID-19:
– The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention says, “Don’t travel if you are sick or if you have been around someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days./p>
– Ask yourself “Is COVID-19 spreading at your destination?/p>
- The more cases at your destination, the more likely you are to get infected during travel and spread the virus to others when you return.
- Remember to check each states number of cases within the last 7 days
Aside from COVID-19 precautions here are a few tips from experienced travelers around the world about seizing the day, and exploring in general!
1. The Early Bird Gets the Worm!