We like to keep you updated on new functionality in FRONTSTEPS Community/Connect. Since we just reached the halfway point of 2021, we’re taking this opportunity to recap and summarize the new functionality that has been added so far in 2021. Please follow the links to detailed articles.
- Recover Username: Homeowners can recover their username (email address) from the login screen. Learn more
- Merge Accounts: Homeowners with multiple accounts in the same community have the option to merge these accounts into one and use a single login for all accounts. Learn more
- Create Classifieds on Mobile: Homeowners can create Classifieds right from the mobile app, including pictures. Learn more
- Start Discussions on Mobile: New discussion threads can be started from the mobile app. Learn more
- Use Privacy Settings on Mobile: Privacy Settings for the Directory display can be controlled from the mobile app. Learn more
- Manage Visitors: Homeowners can add guests, send ePasses, set up parties, assign vendors, restrict guests, and manage their settings. Available with FRONTSTEPS Secure (dwellingLIVE) integrations. Learn more
- Submit Architectural Requests: Homeowners can submit Architectural Requests, track the progress, add notes, and attach additional documents. Available with FS Accounting (Caliber) integrations. Learn more
- View Accounting Documents on the Mobile App: Homeowners can view documents uploaded to FRONTSTEPS Accounting (Caliber) right from the Mobile App. Available to FS Accounting (Caliber) customers only. Learn more
Director and Manager Functionality
- Product Roadmap: Our Product Roadmap is quickly accessible from the Manager Dashboard. You can always see what we’ve planned for upcoming releases. Learn more
- Password Reset Email: Managers can quickly and easily send emails to residents who have forgotten their password. An option was added in the Action dropdown list in the Directory. Learn more
- New Restricted Status: We added a new Restricted status for Homeowners. Restricted users have been moved out of the community or don’t have a property attached to them. Learn more
- View Architectural Requests for the Community: Directors and Managers can view Architectural Requests for the entire community along with the documents and notes on the web portal and in the mobile app. Available with FS Accounting (Caliber) integrations. Learn more
- Approve Architectural Requests: Designated approvers can quickly approve Architectural Requests via the web portal and mobile app. Available with FS Accounting (Caliber) integrations. Learn more
- View Work Orders for the Community: Directors and Managers can view Work Orders for the entire community along with any documents and notes (web portal and mobile app). Available with FS Accounting (Caliber) integrations. Learn more
- View Violations for the Community: Directors and Managers can view Violations for the entire community along with any documents and notes (web portal and mobile app). Available with FS Accounting (Caliber) integrations. Learn more
We’ve added a lot of features and functionality to help you work more effectively and efficiently. We also have a lot more planned for the remainder of the year and beyond. Please see our roadmap for details.
Please reach out to our Support team with any questions. We’re always happy to assist.